Shipping and Delivery Policy
Pazarme promises 'No Anxiety Shipping' for all the products that you order. We ensure this by bringing together critical elements of shipment such as Packaging, Timely Delivery, Order Status Updates and Support from our trusted Logistics Partners. So once you have placed an order, be rest assured as we will look after everything. Also, timely delivery of the order is our utmost priority however, actual delivery depends upon availability of the product with the Vendor, your shipping address, etc. We have collaborated with top Courier and Logistics Partners to assure that you receive your order on time. Each order is usually processed within 48 hours and we update you at every step, i.e. when the order is placed, processed, shipped, and delivered. If you have any questions during the process, feel free to reach our
1) How do I track my order?
You can check the status of your order from your Pazarme.com "MyAccount" or from through this link
. We ensure timely communication about your order status via Email / SMS under the following conditions:
- When your order is confirmed / processed / shipped / delivered.
- When your order shipment is delayed.
2) How long does it take to deliver the product after it has been dispatched?
It usually takes between 1 to 14 days to deliver the order after it has been dispatched. This varies depending upon your and Vendor's location.
Once the order has been dispatched, we will notify you with the estimated delivery date on your registered contact details via Email / SMS along with the tracking number and courier / delivery partner details.
In case a vendor is unable to fulfill the order on time, we will transfer the order to another vendor. If the order still can’t be fulfilled, the same will be cancelled and your refund will be processed.
3) How much do you charge for shipping the products?
The shipping cost, if applicable, is mentioned on the product page. The amount that you pay while placing the order at Pazarme.com would include the product and courier charges.
For Cash on Delivery (COD) orders, the amount to be paid is mentioned on the package. It is the same price that is displayed while placing the order. You are not required to pay any extra amount at the time of receiving the COD order. However, some Countries have different Customs Taxes charges, you need to pay courier / delivery partners with has Custom Tax Information before you receive it. Make sure your item and invoice details are correct. In a rare circumstances, if you may have to pay these, please send us a scanned copy of the receipt from Local Customs for our records.
4) My order is out for delivery, but has not reached?
If the status is marked as “OUT FOR DELIVERY”, and is not delivered to you in next 24 hours, kindly check with the courier company or contact us at
go to Submit a ticket. Write what is your delivery status. We will follow up with the courier partner until your order is delivered.
5) What do I do if my product is delivered to the wrong address?
In case, you discover that the Courier Company has delivered your package to the wrong address, you should immediately contact us at
. We will follow up with the courier partner and notify you at the earliest possible.
6) Why is my order not delivered within the expected delivery date?
There could be a delay depending upon your shipping address, Vendor location, courier services, Customs Checking and unfavourable climatic conditions. You can track your shipment from the courier company’s website, using the tracking number sent to you on your registered Email / Contact number. If there's no update in shipment, please wait for 48 hours. Else, get in touch with our customer support team using the below link:
7) Why have I received partial order?
Since your products maybe shipped from different Vendor, orders with multiple products and different delivery timelines will be delivered to you separately.
8) Why does delivery time for the same product vary from vendor to vendor?
The number of days could vary depending upon your shipping address and vendor’s location.
9) Why is delivery time different for different products?
The delivery time varies depending upon the following factors:
10) I am unable to track my shipment. What should I do?
Courier companies update the tracking number on their website after the shipment is handed over to them. Sometimes it takes up to 48 hours for the tracking number to get updated. However, the shipment is on its way to its destination. If you have recently received the shipment details, we would recommend you to wait and try tracking on the website after some time. If the tracking number is still not updated, please get in touch with us at
11) Can I change the Shipping Address?
You may request for change of address as long as the order is not packed and ready for shipment. You can track the status of your order from Pazarme.com 'My Account' section or from
If the order is not yet ready for dispatch, you can change your shipping address from 'My Account' section or contact us at
If your current order has already been shipped, you can still update the address in your Pazarme.com 'My Shipping Address'
//myaccount.pazarme.com for future orders. To edit an existing address that is saved in your Pazarme.com Account, kindly visit the 'Shipping Address' page and click on 'Edit'. After you have made the required changes in the Address, click on 'Save' it.
12) Does Pazarme deliver internationally?
Yes, Pazarme have deliver to international locations. Depending on the product and the needs of the Vendor itself.
13) What if courier is not providing home delivery?
You can contact our Customer Support team using the link:
and we will get in touch with the courier service provider to deliver your product.
14) What is RTO?
'Return To Origin' or RTO means that the courier company tried to deliver the order at your address but could not deliver the same due to any of the following reasons:
- You are not available to receive the order.
- Your location is out of delivery area of the courier.
- Payment is not ready with you at the time of delivery.
- Your address is not traceable.
- You not pay the Customs Tax.
- Hence, it is shipped back to the Vendor.
15) What happens after an 'Return To Origin' or RTO is received by Pazarme?
- If it is a Cash On Delivery Order, the product will be sent back to the Vendor or Pazarme Fulfilment Centre.
- If it is a Prepaid Order, we will refund the amount to Pazarme Wallet or Your Bank Account.
- Pazarme will make payment deduction as identified by logistics / delivery and payment gateway, if Buyer use Cash On Delivery Order (COD). All payment deduction will be borne by the Vendor.
- Pazarme will make payment deduction as identified by logistics / delivery and payment gateway, if Buyer use Prepaid Order. All payment deduction will be borne by the Buyer.
Hence, it is shipped back to the sender.
1.0 INTRODUCTION 1.1 Welcome to the Pazarme platform run by Pazarme Group Sdn Bhd and its affiliates and affiliates (individually and collectively, "Pazarme", "we", "us" or "our"). Pazarme takes its responsibilities under applicable privacy laws and ...
Shipping & Delivery
For Imported Products Shipping period for an Imported product may range between 3-4 weeks for delivery. Only prepaid orders are allowed No cancellations shall be permissible after the product is dispatched from an international location. Customer ...
Cancellation Policy Pazarme ensures that your order is safely delivered to you within the promised delivery timeline. However, if you have ordered a wrong product you may cancel the order through your Pazarme Account. If it is Prepaid Order, the ...
Refund Policy Pazarme offers easy and quick Refund on your refund orders. We will conduct an investigation as per the table below: 1. When do you process a Refund?Refunds are generally initiated in the following scenarios: When Prepaid Orders are ...
Return / Replacement Policy
Return / Replacement Policy We consistently work towards the protection of our customer's interest. Hence, we offer you an easy and streamlined process to return products, whenever applicable. 1. How do I file a return request? You can file a ...